URteam increases significantly the income and margins of its Western European
medium to large client-companies by repositioning an important part of their sales
to originate from higher growth markets:
- Opening multiple new geographic markets in higher-growth emerging countries.
- Expanding into complementary products experiencing growing demand while
purchasing power declines in Western Europe.
Ambitious growth objectives
URteam enables its Clients to set ambitious objectives in a period of crisis that offers many opportunities; for instance to add + 1/3 to 1/2 of their total sales in high growth markets within 3 – 4 years.
Achieved using 4 multiplier-effect approaches for a one-stop-shop corporate service
- Setting up International Operating Alliances with leaders in the new target sectors to enter the new high growth areas much faster with lower investment and risk. URteam associates have successful Operational Alliance experience in 5 continents.
- Providing a BOT service (Build, Operate and Transfer). From market identification and recommendation to rollout, URteam’s BOT specialists set up the many joint operations that are time consuming and transfer the new business for the Client to manage and grow, once operational.
- Making Client agreements where URteam puts “skin in the game”. URteam postpones ~ 85% of its compensation at risk, and subjects it to the success of the new businesses created for the Client over time.
- Minimizing Client risk. URteam gives Clients an option of discontinuing the projects without penalty the initial 6 months.
An experienced organization
URteam founders have a strong experience with these approaches used for such companies as Vodafone / Bell South, Atos Origin, Swedish Telecom, Veolia and many more.
We operate world wide with experienced teams based in France, Spain, UK, Eastern Europe and a global network.
For more information please contact us at